CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy 41st Birthday Daddy!!

Dear Daddy,
I don't know you yet, but my Mommy says you're pretty special. Thank you for taking such good care of my Mommy when she was sick. I know I will immediately take to you, my Mom says everyone does. When Grandpa asked her what she liked about you, she said "he gets along with everyone". I can't wait to meet you. I've heard you have ALL the qualities that make a GREAT DAD! You are compassionate, understanding, and patient. I will need lots of all of that. I hope I never miss another one of your Birthdays! Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope we can celebrate soon!

Love,
Sara (with help from my Mommy)

4 comments:

Heather Field said...

So sweet! You guys are a special couple and I cannot wait to see pictures of you as a completed family. Little Sara will be so happy with you! Hoping for good news for you this week!

Julie said...

I hope Sara's Daddy gets the best birthday gift ever..a travel date to bring Sara home!

I check daily and am always hoping and praying that Sara will be in your arms soon!

Keith and Kelly said...

Thank you for sharing your story on your blog. I am praying you can go get Sara very very soon. I added your blog as a link on mine. Let me know if that isn't okay, and blessings, :)Kelly

stollmyheart said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get a quick belated birthday present! Sending you good vibes