CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Good news: Mommy was supposed to work and got to stay home! Daddy got help taking care of Sara.

Bad news: at least 15 inches of snow and blizzard conditions.

I have never seen this much snow since the Blizzard of '78! We are now under a level 3 snow emergency, which means only emergency vehicles are allowed on the road.

The front yard. See the house across the street?

Our back yard:

Gary spent 2.5 hours digging out a path in the driveway so Sue could go to work tomorrow.


By 5:45 PM, the sun had come out showing off the beautiful dunes that formed in the front yard.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hola!

I was browsing weblogs randomly and finally got to yours...on womens day!

How nice to read your story.

I am proud of couples like you. I worked as an au pair for a couple in England who adopted two kids from Guatemala, now they work in UK to help other families who want to adopt from abroad.

I wish you and your baby the best.

Happy women`s day Sue and Ella! Hugs from Buenos Aires! x

Laura said...

Erm...got confused I meant to say baby Sara!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stollmyheart said...

WOW! Crazy! THANKFULLY, we haven't had much snow lately! We are in the top 4 for record snowfalls for Milwaukee this year...I hope we're done! I'm happy because it's over 40 degrees today and most of it's melting! I'm sure Sara is having a ball!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.