CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

As promised!

Here are LOTS of pictures from California!!


Grandma has food, so I guess I will get a little closer to her!!!

Fountains at the mall


I'm ready to GO!!!

It was so great to see Scott and Henry! Henry looks great!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if the kids remembered each other or not. At first, Sara was a little aggressive with Henry. She pushed him and made him cry. We went to Knott's Berry Farm and they both really enjoyed it!

This one they had to maneuver themselves. Luckily, someone was there to help!!




I love the look on her face here! It describes her personality perfectly!

With Aunt Michele

Fourth of July celebration and petting zoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a wonderful time! Thank you so much for posting the pictures for all of sara's fans to see!
Regina

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Sara is growing up so quickly, and she looks wonderful!! :-)