CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer fun!

We are having a great Summer. I am so lucky I am able to spend time with Sara this Summer at the pool, the zoo, etc. She is going to camp 2 days a week while I work and is loving it. Wish Summer could last forever! The adoption is moving right along. We are working on all of our documents for our Dossier. Slowly, but surely...

I am working on a bedroom theme for the new little one (Hanna?). I thought cupcakes would be cute. What do you think? Sara says she wants a Justin Bieber room, so she will probably take over the drum room.

The drought in Africa right now is very disturbing. I pray for these people! Can you imagine having to walk hours and hours in the heat for food with 6 children? We are so lucky we have what we have.

0 comments: