CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Daddy,
Happy Father's Day! I am so glad you are in my life. I really enjoy our time together, just the two of us when Mommy is working. I love it when you hang me upside down and swing me around. Mommy is so much more cautious than you are! My Gym classes are so much fun with you! Sorry if I get in the way at your Drum lesson. I just don't like to sit still and I want all of the attention. DADA, you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!!

Oh, and Happy Father's Day to my two Grandpas too!!!!

Love,
Sara

2 comments:

Heather Field said...

Happy Father's Day to Gary (& the two Grandpa's!) Sounds like Sara keeps you on your toes with non-stop fun! She's adorable!!!

Scott said...

Happy Father's Day!. Can't wait to see you all.