CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Having a blast!!!

Memorial Day weekend was awesome! I was off and the weather could not have been better.
We enjoyed our time together as a family and I am really enjoying being home more. Sara loves it too!!! The warm weather has been great. She wants to play outside all the time. I fear what will happen when the weather gets warmer.

Sara is becoming very verbal and she is recognizing shapes and colors. Her favorite number is 2 (actually that's the only one she knows) and she's starting to know the alphabet. Did I mention how lucky we were? I think I have a couple of times. Anyways, this weekend we had quite a scare. We were on the freeway and we got rear-ended. Luckily, no one was hurt! Things like that just really make you appreciate what you have!
In action on the play set

Daddy likes it too!At Target AGAIN with Caroline and Gabe!!!
Sara loves wearing Mommy's shoes (and putting on her makeup, and having her hair flat ironed). Boy are we in trouble!!!

0 comments: