CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Does everything happen for a reason???

This is so hard to write, but I wanted to give an update. Just when we thought this was too easy, it WAS! We found out yesterday that because I had Cancer more than 8 YEARS AGO, Ethiopia will not let us adopt! We are heartbroken, BUT it may open another door for us. We definitely want a second child, we know that. This just puts a big bump in our plans. We will keep everyone updated. Pray that we make the right decision.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. I do believe you're right. When one door closes, another opens and the Lord presents an even better opportunity. Hugs to you as you process this and make your next decision :-)

Anonymous said...

Sue, I'm so, so sorry... Shannon totally says it all best. We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. God's got a plan for you and your family... Even if it doesn't feel like it right now, it will all work out.
Hugs & prayers, Meggann

Amy said...

Sue I'm really sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs!

jenna said...

no way :( Oh, I am so sorry! Number 2 is out there, but this is so disappointing :(