CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Almost home

We are enjoying our time here in Hanoi (founded in 1010) Hanoi is full of beautiful lakes and lots of tall trees. The weather is also much cooler. Yesterday, we went to "Baby" Street and got Sara some really cute things, including a pink faux fur jacket for like $6!!! We will not be used to US prices when we return. Sara continues to be cute as ever. She now gives kisses.

We are looking forward to coming home on Weds. at 6 pm from Dallas on American Airlines. We can't wait to see everyone..

For those of you in Columbus, we will have Sara's Baby Naming (officially giving her her Hebrew name) on Fri, 11/23 at 8 pm at Temple Beth Tikvah in Worthington. All are welcome. Then, on Sat, the 24th we are going to have a small gathering at the house to celebrate Sara and her belated Birthday. Let us know if you are coming to the house so we can plan appropriately.

With my mommy at an outdoor cafe:


I like it when my Daddy feeds me.


My Daddy even changes my diaper which is not so easy because I am sooo squirmy!


With my partner in crime in the Hotel lobby.


Hoan Kiem lake in the middle of Hanoi:


Another botanical garden.


The future's so bright I gotta wear shades.


Somewhere on "Baby" Street.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet I'd love the bargain shopping! We're looking forward to seeing you!! Sara looks like she is having fun! Leslie

Anonymous said...

I dont imagine there is any chance Sara will be spoiled is there?
Dad Chabler

Anonymous said...

Sara looks like a joy.
We are impressed that daddy
is doing diaper detail. Grandpa
changed four diapers in his life
That averages out to one a kid.
Were proud of you Gary.
Love,
Mom Chabler

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue and Gary,
David and I are on a flight to NH on Weds. Our flight leaves at 7:30 so we will be at the airport around 6:00!! It would be great if we could run in to you Weds night?
We are on SkyBus and we will probably hang at the last little bar on the left as you are leaving.
Hope to see you guys!!!
Love, Michelle and David