CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Life at the Macklis house

Things are still going very well. Sara is enjoying meeting new friends daily. She has a runny nose, so we took her to the Doctor today. Luckily, it is just a cold and we got her a Humidifier for her room. She is still in a pretty good mood, but seems to be having trouble breathing through her nose which is interrupting her sleep. Hobbes is still missing! Here are some pictures since we have been home!


Great Grandma (94 yrs old)!!

Grandma and Grandpa Chabler
Grandma and Grandpa Macklis
With Mommy and my cousin Shaina
My dog, Gigi , my cousin Robbie
Aunt Leslie
1st bath at home!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sara looks wonderful! I hope her cold goes away quickly. I also hope that Hobbes comes home soon. Pets have such special places in families...

Kathy said...

Dear Sue, Gary and Sara,

Grandma Ellen just gave me this Blog Site. I am so delighted for you. The pain you felt each month when you were unable to conceive is now gone! After we adopted our son Chris I never felt that pain again. The joy I see in your eyes warms my heart. How lucky we both are to have family and friends to love us all unconditionally. Enjoy!!
Best wishes to you all and for the safe return of your cat.
Kathy, Joel and Christopher

Scott said...

I'm sure the kids will go through little colds as they adjust to our colder weather. Henry has been having a runny nose.

I hope you find your cat. It's a big adjustment for the pets to have a baby in the house.

Joe said...

Sara looks great! It's sure nice to be home. I'm happy everything worked out for all 3 of you.

Wishing you happy holiday,

Joe, Katie and Ben

http://journey4babyben.blogspot.com/