CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

10 reasons why I love October!!




10. The leaves change color

9. I get to wear all my cute Fall clothes

8. Get to decorate for Halloween

7. It's my dear friend Suzanne's Birthday! (10/8)

6. Breast Cancer Awareness Month (Happy to be here!!!)

5. It's Gary and my Anniversary (10/28/2000)

4. It's my Birthday (10/31)

3. It's Sara's Birthday!!!!!!!!!! (10/30)

2. It started out by getting new pictures of our precious little girl!

1. Hopefully, we will travel to Vietnam!!

One of the families from our agency pleasantly surprised us with some new pictures! They got to see our precious Sara and assured us that she is well taken care of!!! I can't believe her hair! She is sooooooooooo cute.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. I think you better stock up on hair bows!!!

Heather Field said...

Yikes! How can you stand it??? She is just too adorable for words! What a cutie. You have waited toooo long and I am praying like crazy that you will hold your sweet girl in your arms THIS MONTH!

stollmyheart said...

Oh, she looks so amazing! What a pleasant surprise! Congrats. I hope that darn travel comes pronto!

Julie said...

She's beautiful!! I'm hoping you will soon have 11 reasons why you love October!!

Adalie said...

Sara is a doll! I've been regularly checking your blog and can't wait for the day when you can post a picture of her in YOUR arms!!!

Joe said...

SHE IS JUST PERFECT. Your time will be coming so soon.